Please note to read the full articles of the News Flash items you will need to be a member and logged in.
- Planning for the implementation of the outsourcing of the sickness insurance claims is now known and will happen during 2019. Read about all important deadlines in the members’ page.
International Association of the Former Officials of EUROCONTROL
Protecting the interests of ex EuroControl pensioners and helping build relationships
A word from our chairman
There is wealth of material for non members and much more if you join us. If you join we can help with problems relating to your AIAE pension, offer discounts and enable members to look at and contribute to galleries, travel blogs and much more. Join us and discover that as a member you can get far more than the cost of membership.
Roderick Van Dam (Chairman)
Already a member?
- 2018 ICAO exercise tests the network’s volcanic ash preparedness. European aviation will never forget the chaos caused by the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull volcanic eruption, and the pivotal role EUROCONTROL played in getting European aviation back to normal.
- Under the leadership of our Chairman, Roderick van Dam, 2018 was a year during which our Board took a number of fresh initiatives, without forgetting of course the well known traditional agenda with our members. Read more in members area.
- Find out more about members travel stories. Let's start with Antwerpen.
- Europe’s air traffic increased by 3.8% in 2018, compared with the year before, to reach an all-time record of 11,011,434 flights. Read more in the members area.